Are you missing one or more of your permanent teeth? Do you have an unattractive, gapped smile? If so, dental bridges are here to save the day! A dental bridge is a beneficial and successful solution to repairing and improving your smile. It is made of two or more crowns and it is anchored to the remaining natural teeth on both sides of the gap in your mouth. If you have a desire to achieve the beautiful, stunning, and functional smile you dream of, here are some reasons why you should do so with a dental bridge:
• It can restore the function of your smile.
• It can enhance the appearance of your smile.
• It can give you the ability to chew and speak properly.
• It can preserve and maintain the shape of your face.
• It can give you the force you need to have a successful bite.
• It can prevent your natural teeth from drifting out of place.
A dental bridge is a reliable solution that can last up to 15 years or longer! If you take good care of the product by having good oral hygiene and attending your regular dental cleanings, the bridge will give you a beautiful smile for longer than you expect.
To finally give your smile the restoration and beauty it deserves, call our office today and schedule an appointment with our dentist. We look forward to giving you the smile of your dreams with a dental bridge!